When board of directors in a corporation call for a meeting of incorporators and directors, a formally notification is sent to all the required participants prior to the actual day when the meeting will be held. If a director or incorporator realizes that he doesn’t need to go to the meeting or if he won’t be able to make to the meeting, he can waive the notice by stating that he surrenders his voting rights and allow the other participants to discuss the matter and decide whatever they want or prefer without him. The letter that is sent to the board of directors in order to inform them about waiving the meeting notice is known as waive of notice of organization meeting of incorporators and directors.
See Also: Waiver of Notices
Waive Notice of Organization Meeting of Incorporates and Directors:
Here are Key elements to include in waive of notice of organization meeting of incorporators and directors.
- Name of the corporation with registration number and address for reference purposes
- Write Name(s) of the CEOs or owners of the corporation
- Names of the partners in the corporation
- Name of the incorporator or director along with his designation and ownership rights in the company
- Details of the meeting that is being discussed here
- Sworn statement by the waiver that he is backing off from voting or even attending the mentioned meeting
- Signed statement by the waiver that the meeting shall be held on the schedule without any delay
- Reasons of waiving a meeting notice (only optional)
- Date when the waiver notice is written by the director or partner
- Signature of the waiver (i.e. incorporator, directors, partner etc)