There are many items and parts of an option rights affidavit but most common parts include the indication of the place where the affidavit is being signed, the body of the affidavit that includes the sworn statement, signature of the affiant in order to authorize and legalize the affidavit and the signature of the notary public clerk or witness in front of whom the affiant signed the affidavit. In order to verify and evaluate an option affidavit, you need to make sure that the affidavit you have includes all these mentioned parts especially the signature of the affiant and notary public clerk because without the signature of a witness, there is no use of the affidavit even if the affiant has signed it.
Download several free Affidavit Forms from our website to choose the most suitable for your own situation. All these PDF Forms are very easy to print and/or to fill-in.
Key elements to include in the Release and Waiver of Option Rights Affidavit:
- Name of the person who is signing the affidavit also known as the affiant
- Place where the affidavit is being signed
- Date when the affidavit is being signed
- Name of the other person whom the affiant is giving the rights of the options
- Sworn statement by the affiant that he in fact is transferring the rights of the options to another person
- Signature of the affiant
- Signature of the witness or notary public clerk
Here is preview of a free sample Release and Waiver of Option Rights Affidavit created as fill-able PDF form,
Here is download link for this Release and Waiver of Option Rights Affidavit,