Sample Surety Bond
A surety bond is kind of an insurance or guaranty agreement that includes three parties or individuals. The first party is the debtor or the person who owes money or services to another party. The second party is the principal which can be an individual or a company which is secured with the surety bond and the third party is the insurer or guarantor that signs the bond in order to ensure the principal that the debtor will pay his money or services to the creditor or principal.
Most common types of Surety Bonds:
- Court Bonds:
This is the most common type of surety bond in which a third party ensures the court that if the court gives bail to a person, he will attend the court hearings in order to proceed with the case and if he doesn’t show up in the court, the undersigned of the bond will be held responsible.
- Bail Bonds:
When an accused appeals for bail in the court, the court might ask him to deposit a certain amount of money as insurance of his bail. A small percentage of that amount is paid by the accused where the rest of the money is paid by another person or a bail agency. Once the accused person shows up in court hearings after his bail, the bail money is returned to the depositors.
- License Bonds:
A license bond is issued by the local government department in order to allow or permit a contractor to work on a project. Usually a license bond is required when a company invites bids for a project and wants to ensure if the principal will provide the agreed services or not.
- Contract Bonds:
Contract bond is also known as the contract agreement which is signed between a company or an individual and a contractor. The contract bond makes the contractor obligated to provide the services that he agreed by sending the offer to the bid and these terms and conditions are included in the contract bond as well as in the bid advertisement.
- Fidelity Bonds:
Fidelity bonds are signed by companies and insurance firms and these bonds prevent the company from any liabilities or losses that are caused by the individuals or employees of the company.
Benefits of the Surety Bond:
There are many advantages and benefits of using surety bonds but the most important benefit of this bond is that it fulfills all the legal requirements but doesn’t require the involvement of legal help in the process. For example, you want to hire a contractor for some construction work on your property and you want the contractor to first acquire an insurance policy so that if he causes any damage on your property, you don’t need to face any loss. This can take weeks for the contractor along with expenses in form of fees and charges. A simpler way to provide insurance is to introduce a third party that will sign the contract with the contractor and the individual. This means that if the contractor causes any damage on the site or fails to complete the job on time, the individual can hold the guarantor responsible for these liabilities.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Sample Surety Bond created as fillable PDF form,
Here is download link for this Sample Surety Bond,
Download Sample Surety Bond
Related Fillable PDF Forms
- Sample Sight Draft A sight draft is kind of a contract or agreement similar to time note or promissory demand notice but this draft is mainly used in import and export trading. You can also say that a sight draft is a promissory demand note in which a person agrees to pay to another person i.e. creditor […]
- Pledge of Personal Property Contract Template If you want to get loan from a bank or a loan firm, you need to provide some kind of security to the creditor as insurance for the safe and full return of the debt. You can either introduce a third party as guarantor for the return of the loan or you can give certain rights of your […]
- Debt Re-affirmation Agreement Sample In case you have financial problems or you just want to have a new start, you declare bankruptcy and by declaring that, you free yourself from all the debts and loan payments because with bankruptcy, the court orders your creditors that you can’t pay your debt and they have to consider […]
- Mortgage Bond Form A bond is a written agreement between two parties in which a party gives money to the other one and receives a certain amount of interest for every month or once a year and the guaranty of the interest and return of the loan capital is backed with the secure document known as the […]
- Mortgage Deed Form A deed is a legal document that is signed between a creditor and debtor as insurance or guaranty for the safe and secure return of the loan. On the other hand, a deed in real estate property is a document that indicates towards the actual owner of the property or the new buyer in case of […]
- Pledge Contract Template for Share of Stock A pledge which is also known as bailment is a process in which a debtor puts his property with the creditor as insurance or guaranty for the return of the payment. The pledge usually includes real estate property and if the debtor can’t repay his debt, the creditor has the right to […]
- Assignment of Contract A contract is an agreement or written statement between two parties in which one party is the obligor and the other party is the client who hired the obligor. In the contract, the client explains that he has hired the contract for specific purposes or services where the obligor explains […]
- General Assignment Agreement A General Assignment is a process in which a debtor gives away his property or possessions to a company or an individual and in return, he wants the other party to sell his property and pay back his debts to his creditors. The person who gives away his possessions or property is known as […]
- Demand Letter on Guarantor For Payment When a creditor wants to inform a guarantor about the upcoming credit payment, he is required to formally inform the guarantor and the debtor before taking any legal action or filing a case against them. The demand on guarantor for payment is the formal letter or notification sent to the […]
- Mutual Releases Agreement Template In order to terminate an agreement written and signed between two parties earlier, it is important for both of them to agree to terminate the agreement and return the things as they were before the agreement was signed or the deal was made. In this situation, when each party wants to […]